Thank you for trusting me to serve as your councilmember. I’m the mother of three children, wife of a small business owner, homeowner, and an attorney.
I share your desire to build a strong and resilient financial foundation for a clean, green, and safe community. As a member of your City Council, I have supported:
- Funding capital improvements for sewers, streets, sidewalks, storm drains, and South Park
- Earmarking new, non-resident tax revenues to fund fire station improvements
- Allocating additional resources to our police department
- Establishing the citywide smoking ban, and enforcing the existing ban on short term vacation rentals in residential zones
- Ending the costly, decades-long threat of litigation from oil companies
- Business friendly measures: approving A-frame signs, extending holiday parking hours, and cleaning up the downtown
I am prepared to deal with the important decisions connected with the transition to a vastly improved fire service, the protection and preservation of open space, the proposed downtown hotel, and other private and public improvements.
I will continue to build consensus on city council while working with residents and business owners alike to move the city forward.
I respectfully ask for your vote.
Some of my work and recognition:
- City Councilmember, 2016-present
- 2017 Woman of Distinction, California Assembly District 66
- 2015 Leadership Hermosa Emerging Leader Award recipient
- 2015 Woman of the Year, California Senate District 26
- Stop Hermosa Beach Oil, chairperson
- Hermosa School District parent
- California Women’s Law Center, board member
- BreastfeedLA, board treasurer
- Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA, parent advisory council member
Thank you for your support.
I Endorse Stacey For City Council Because…
Stacey is one of the most motivated and positive people I know. When those qualities are mixed in with her intelligence and openness to new ideas, I cannot imagine anyone who would be a better addition to our city council. She has worked tirelessly to better Hermosa, and I'm confident that she will continue to do so if she is elected to city council.